2010 Cadillac Truck SRX AWD V6-2.8L Turbo Page 1840
DTC P2122, P2123, P2127, P2128, or P2138 (Without LF1, LFW)
* Perform the Diagnostic System Check - Vehicle (See: Testing and Inspection/Initial Inspection and Diagnostic Overview/Diagnostic System
Check - Vehicle) prior to using this diagnostic procedure.
* Review Strategy Based Diagnosis (See: Testing and Inspection/Initial Inspection and Diagnostic Overview/Strategy Based Diagnosis) for an
overview of the diagnostic approach.
* Diagnostic Procedure Instructions (See: Testing and Inspection/Initial Inspection and Diagnostic Overview/Diagnostic Procedure
Instructions) provides an overview of each diagnostic category.
- Accelerator Pedal Position (APP) Sensor 1 Circuit Low Voltage
- Accelerator Pedal Position (APP) Sensor 1 Circuit High Voltage
- Accelerator Pedal Position (APP) Sensor 2 Circuit Low Voltage
- Accelerator Pedal Position (APP) Sensor 2 Circuit High Voltage
- Accelerator Pedal Position (APP) Sensors 1-2 Not Plausible
Diagnostic Fault Information
Typical Scan Tool Data
The accelerator pedal assembly contains two accelerator pedal position (APP) sensors. The APP sensors are mounted in the pedal assembly and are
not serviceable. The APP sensors provide a signal voltage that changes relative to the position of the accelerator pedal. The engine control module
(ECM) supplies a separate 5-volt reference and low reference circuit for each of the APP sensors.
The APP sensor 1 signal voltage increases as the pedal is depressed, from approximately 1.0 volt at rest to approximately 4 volts when fully