2010 Cadillac Truck SRX AWD V6-2.8L Turbo Page 1455
- Control Module Not Programmed
- Control Module Long Term Memory Reset
- Control Module Random Access Memory Performance
- Control Module Programming Read Only Memory Performance
- Control Module Processor Performance
- Control Module Vehicle Options Incorrect
- Engine Control Module/Transmission Control Module Programming Not Plausible
- VIN Not Programmed or Mismatched - Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Control Module Ignition Coil System Circuitry Performance
- Incorrect Engine Calibration Detected
- Engine Calibration Monitoring Not Programmed
- Tire Size Not Programmed
- Control Module Ignition Off Timer Performance
This diagnostic applies to internal microprocessor integrity conditions within the engine control module (ECM). This diagnostic also addresses if
the ECM is not programmed, or is programmed incorrectly.
Conditions for Running the DTC
P0602, P0603, P0604, P0605, P0610, P0614, P0630, P160D, P160E, P161C
These DTCs run continuously when the ignition is ON.
DTC P0606 runs continuously when the engine speed is greater than 1,200 RPM.
* The engine is running.
* The engine speed is less than 5,000 RPM.
* The battery voltage is between 10-18 V.
* DTC P06D1 runs continuously when the above conditions are met.
DTC P2610 runs continuously when the engine speed is greater than 240 RPM.
Conditions for Setting the DTC
The ECM detects an internal failure or incomplete or incorrect programming.
Action Taken When the DTC Sets
* DTCs P0602, P0603, P0604, P0605, P0606, P0610, P0614, P0630, P160D, and P160E are Type A DTCs.