2010 Cadillac Truck SRX AWD V6-2.8L Turbo Page 1469
P161C, or P2610 should not set.
2. Operate the vehicle within the Conditions for Running the DTC to verify the DTC does not reset. You may also operate the vehicle within the
conditions that you observed from the Freeze Frame/Failure Records data.
1. Ignition ON, clear the DTC information with a scan tool. Observe the scan tool DTC information.
瀚慖f DTC P0602, P0610, P0614, P0630, P160D, P160E, or P161C failed this ignition, reprogram the K20 ECM. Refer to Control Module
References (See: Testing and Inspection/Programming and Relearning). If the DTC resets, replace the K20 ECM.
2. Observe the DTC information with a scan tool. Verify DTC P0603, P0604, P0605, P0606, P06D1, or P2610 does not set.
瀚慖f a DTC failed this ignition, replace the K20 ECM.
Perform the Diagnostic Repair Verification (See: Verification Tests) after completing the diagnostic procedure.
Control Module References (See: Testing and Inspection/Programming and Relearning) for engine control module replacement, setup, and
DTC P0602-P0606, P0610, P0614, P0630, P06D1, P160D, P160E, P161C, or P2610 (ECM, LAU/LBW)
* Perform the Diagnostic System Check - Vehicle (See: Testing and Inspection/Initial Inspection and Diagnostic Overview/Diagnostic System
Check - Vehicle) prior to using this diagnostic procedure.
* Review Strategy Based Diagnosis (See: Testing and Inspection/Initial Inspection and Diagnostic Overview/Strategy Based Diagnosis) for an
overview of the diagnostic approach.
* Diagnostic Procedure Instructions (See: Testing and Inspection/Initial Inspection and Diagnostic Overview/Diagnostic Procedure
Instructions) provides an overview of each diagnostic category.
- Control Module Not Programmed
- Control Module Long Term Memory Reset
- Control Module Random Access Memory Performance
- Control Module Programming Read Only Memory Performance
- Control Module Processor Performance
- Control Module Vehicle Options Incorrect
- Engine Control Module/Transmission Control Module Programming Not Plausible
- VIN Not Programmed or Mismatched - Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Control Module Ignition Coil System Circuitry Performance
- Incorrect Engine Calibration Detected
- Engine Calibration Monitoring Not Programmed