2010 Cadillac Truck SRX AWD V6-2.8L Turbo Page 1340
* DTC P0100, P0101, P0102, P0103, P0111, P0112, P0113, P0114, P0116, P0117, P0118, P0119, P0418, P050C, P2227, P2228, P2229,
P2257, or P2258 is not set.
* Greater than 60 min has elapsed since the last cold start.
* The secondary air injection system has been commanded ON and OFF during the ignition cycle.
* The battery voltage is between 10-18 V.
* The engine speed is between 680-3,500 RPM.
* The Intake Air Temperature (IAT) is between -12 to +80掳C (10.4-176掳F).
* The Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) is between -10.5 to +69.8掳C (13-158掳F).
* The Mass Air Flow (MAF) is less than 100 g/s.
* Catalyst heating is active.
* The Barometric Pressure (BARO) is less than 68 kPa (9.9 psi).
* The difference between intake air temp and engine coolant start temp is less than 15掳C (27掳F).
* DTC P0411 runs once per ignition cycle when the above conditions are met.
Conditions for Setting the DTC
* The ratio of the calculated secondary air mass flow to the modeled secondary air mass flow is less than 0.75 or greater than 1.2.
* DTC P0411 sets within 60 s when the above condition is met.
Action Taken When the DTC Sets
DTC P0411 is a Type B DTC.
Conditions for Clearing the DTC
DTC P0411 is a Type B DTC.
Engine Controls Schematics (LAU) (See: Diagrams/Electrical Diagrams/Powertrain Management/System Diagram)Engine Controls Schematics
(LF1) (See: Diagrams/Electrical Diagrams/Powertrain Management/System Diagram)
Connector End View Reference
Component Connector End Views (See: Diagrams/Connector Views/Connector End Views By Name)
Description and Operation
Secondary Air Injection System Description (See: Powertrain Management/Emission Control Systems/Air Injection/Description and Operation)
Electrical Information Reference
* Circuit Testing (See: Testing and Inspection/Component Tests and General Diagnostics/General Electrical Diagnostic Procedures/Circuit
* Connector Repairs (See: Testing and Inspection/Component Tests and General Diagnostics/General Electrical Diagnostic
Procedures/Connector Repairs/Connector Repairs)
* Testing for Intermittent Conditions and Poor Connections (See: Testing and Inspection/Component Tests and General Diagnostics/General
Electrical Diagnostic Procedures/Circuit Testing/Testing for Intermittent Conditions and Poor Connections)
* Wiring Repairs (See: Testing and Inspection/Component Tests and General Diagnostics/General Electrical Diagnostic Procedures/Wiring
DTC Type Reference
Powertrain Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) Type Definitions (See: Diagnostic Trouble Code Descriptions/Powertrain Diagnostic Trouble Code
(DTC) Type Definitions)
Scan Tool Reference
Control Module References (See: Testing and Inspection/Programming and Relearning) for scan tool information
Note: Do not run secondary air injection pump for more than 1-2 minutes at a time. Running for an extended period of time without allowing
pump to cool may cause damage to the pump.
1. Ignition ON, observe the DTC information with a scan tool. Verify that DTC P2431, P2432, or P2433 is not set.
瀚慖f a DTC is set, refer to Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) List - Vehicle (See: Diagnostic Trouble Code Descriptions/Diagnostic Trouble
Code (DTC) List - Vehicle) for further diagnosis.
2. Observe the scan tool Secondary Air Injection Pressure Sensor voltage parameter. The reading should be between 1.0-4.0 V.
3. Compare the scan tool BARO pressure parameter to the Altitude Versus Barometric Pressure (See: Powertrain Management/Computers and