2010 Cadillac Truck SRX AWD V6-2.8L Turbo Page 427
* Diagnostic Procedure Instructions (See: Testing and Inspection/Initial Inspection and Diagnostic Overview/Diagnostic Procedure
Instructions) provides an overview of each diagnostic category.
DTC B1019 00
- System Configuration Error
When calibrating the liftgate position, the liftgate control module is placed in a functional state to learn the liftgate travel limits. DTC B1019 00 will
set automatically as an indicator that the system is in learn mode and not as a fault indicator. Once the travel limits are learned by the liftgate control
module, the liftgate control module will exit calibration mode and DTC B1019 00 become a history code.
Conditions for Running the DTC
The system voltage is 9-18 V.
Conditions for Setting the DTC
Whenever the liftgate control module is replaced or in learn mode.
Action Taken When the DTC Sets
The power liftgate system will be disabled.
Conditions for Clearing the DTC
* The DTC will be current until the liftgate calibration procedure has been completed.
* When the calibration procedure has been completed the DTC will be a history DTC.
Setting B1019 00 is normal after flashing the liftgate control module. This DTC will be current after flashing and the DTC will go to history after
learning. This is a normal behavior by design and is not necessary to replace the liftgate control module.
Liftgate Schematics (See: Body and Frame/Locks/Diagrams/Electrical Diagrams/Liftgate Schematics)
Connector End View Reference
Component Connector End Views (See: Diagrams/Connector Views/Connector End Views By Name)
Description and Operation
Liftgate Description and Operation (See: Body and Frame/Doors, Hood and Trunk/Trunk / Liftgate/Description and Operation/Liftgate)
Electrical Information Reference
* Circuit Testing (See: Testing and Inspection/Component Tests and General Diagnostics/General Electrical Diagnostic Procedures/Circuit
* Connector Repairs (See: Testing and Inspection/Component Tests and General Diagnostics/General Electrical Diagnostic
Procedures/Connector Repairs/Connector Repairs)
* Testing for Intermittent Conditions and Poor Connections (See: Testing and Inspection/Component Tests and General Diagnostics/General
Electrical Diagnostic Procedures/Circuit Testing/Testing for Intermittent Conditions and Poor Connections)
* Wiring Repairs (See: Testing and Inspection/Component Tests and General Diagnostics/General Electrical Diagnostic Procedures/Wiring
Scan Tool Reference
Control Module References (See: Testing and Inspection/Programming and Relearning) for scan tool information
Perform the Liftgate Calibration (See: Body and Frame/Doors, Hood and Trunk/Trunk / Liftgate/Testing and Inspection/Programming and
Relearning). The K39 liftgate control module should learn the travel limits, exit the calibration mode, and B1019 00 will become a history code.
Perform the Diagnostic Repair Verification (See: Verification Tests) after completing the diagnostic procedure.