2010 Cadillac Truck SRX AWD V6-2.8L Turbo Page 775
C0035 06 - C0050 06
A short to voltage, short to ground or open/high resistance on the wheel speed sensor 12 V reference or low reference circuit is detected for 0.14
C0035 0F - C0050 0F
An erratic wheel speed sensor signal is detected for 0.17 second.
C0035 18 - C0050 18
A missing wheel speed sensor signal is detected for 180 seconds.
C0035 5A - C0050 5A
Difference between fastest and slowest wheel speed is greater than 50% for 30 seconds.
Action Taken When the DTC Sets
* The EBCM disables the ABS, traction control, and stability control for the duration of the ignition cycle.
* The ABS indicator turns ON.
* The traction control/stability control-active indicator turns ON.
Conditions for Clearing the DTC
* A current DTC clears when the diagnostic runs and passes.
* The EBCM will turn OFF the indicator in the next ignition cycle.
* Do not use a magnet to clean the encoder ring.
* If 2 or more wheel speed sensors are inoperative, diagnose each wheel speed sensor individually.
Antilock Brake System Schematics (See: Brakes and Traction Control/Antilock Brakes / Traction Control Systems/Diagrams/Electrical Diagrams)
Connector End View Reference
Component Connector End Views (See: Diagrams/Connector Views/Connector End Views By Name)
Description and Operation
ABS Description and Operation (See: Brakes and Traction Control/Antilock Brakes / Traction Control Systems/Description and Operation)
Electrical Information Reference
* Circuit Testing (See: Testing and Inspection/Component Tests and General Diagnostics/General Electrical Diagnostic Procedures/Circuit
* Connector Repairs (See: Testing and Inspection/Component Tests and General Diagnostics/General Electrical Diagnostic
Procedures/Connector Repairs/Connector Repairs)
* Testing for Intermittent Conditions and Poor Connections (See: Testing and Inspection/Component Tests and General Diagnostics/General
Electrical Diagnostic Procedures/Circuit Testing/Testing for Intermittent Conditions and Poor Connections)
* Wiring Repairs (See: Testing and Inspection/Component Tests and General Diagnostics/General Electrical Diagnostic Procedures/Wiring
Scan Tool Reference
Control Module References (See: Testing and Inspection/Programming and Relearning) for scan tool information
Ignition ON, driving in a straight line at a speed greater than 20 km/h (13 mph), observes the scan tool Wheel Speed Sensor parameters. The
readings should be within 1 mph of each other.
1. Ignition OFF, disconnect the harness connector at the appropriate B5 wheel speed sensor.
2. Ignition ON, test for greater than 11 V between the signal circuit terminal B and ground.
瀚慖f less than the specified range, test the signal circuit for a short to ground or an open/high resistance. If the circuit tests normal, replace