2010 Cadillac Truck SRX AWD V6-2.8L Turbo Page 903
DTC C1234 00
- Left Rear Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit Low Input Malfunction
DTC C1235 00
- Right Rear Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit Low Input Malfunction
The wheel speeds are detected by active wheel speed sensors. Each wheel speed sensor receives a 12 V reference voltage from the electronic brake
control module (EBCM) and provides an alternating current square wave signal to the EBCM. As the wheel spins, the EBCM uses the frequency of
the square wave signal to calculate the wheel speed. The EBCM sends the wheel speed information as a high speed controller area network (CAN)
serial data message.
Conditions for Running the DTC
Conditions for Setting the DTC
A supervised periodic message that includes the wheel speed serial data has not been received.
Action Taken When the DTC Sets
Specific subsystems will not function or operate in degraded mode.
Conditions for Clearing the DTC
A current DTC clears when the diagnostic runs and passes.
Antilock Brake System Schematics (See: Brakes and Traction Control/Antilock Brakes / Traction Control Systems/Diagrams/Electrical Diagrams)
Connector End View Reference
Component Connector End Views (See: Diagrams/Connector Views/Connector End Views By Name)
Description and Operation
ABS Description and Operation (See: Brakes and Traction Control/Antilock Brakes / Traction Control Systems/Description and Operation)
Electrical Information Reference
* Circuit Testing (See: Testing and Inspection/Component Tests and General Diagnostics/General Electrical Diagnostic Procedures/Circuit
* Connector Repairs (See: Testing and Inspection/Component Tests and General Diagnostics/General Electrical Diagnostic
Procedures/Connector Repairs/Connector Repairs)
* Testing for Intermittent Conditions and Poor Connections (See: Testing and Inspection/Component Tests and General Diagnostics/General
Electrical Diagnostic Procedures/Circuit Testing/Testing for Intermittent Conditions and Poor Connections)
* Wiring Repairs (See: Testing and Inspection/Component Tests and General Diagnostics/General Electrical Diagnostic Procedures/Wiring
Scan Tool Reference
Control Module References (See: Testing and Inspection/Programming and Relearning)for scan tool information
Ignition ON, observe the scan tool EBCM Wheel Speed Sensor parameters. The reading should be the same speed on all sensors when driving in a
straight line at a speed greater than 20 km/h (13 MPH).
1. Ignition ON, verify that DTC C0035, C0040, C0045, or C0050 is not present in the EBCM.
瀚慖f any listed DTC is present, refer to DTC C0035, C0040, C0045, or C0050 (See: C Code Charts/C0035) to diagnose that DTC prior to
2. Replace the K17 Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) and verify the DTC does not reset.
瀚慖f the DTC resets, replace the module that set the DTC.