2010 Cadillac Truck SRX AWD V6-2.8L Turbo Page 1233
* Injector 3 terminal 4
* Injector 4 terminal 7
* Injector 5 terminal 5
* Injector 6 terminal 8
瀚慖f less than the specified range, test for a short between the control circuit and the ignition voltage circuit. If the circuits/connections test
normal, test or replace the appropriate Q17 fuel injector.
瀚慖f greater than the specified range, test the ignition voltage, and fuel injector control circuit, for an open/high resistance. If the
circuits/connections test normal, test or replace the appropriate Q17 fuel injector.
Perform the Diagnostic Repair Verification (See: Verification Tests) after completing the diagnostic procedure.
* Fuel Injector Replacement (See: Powertrain Management/Fuel Delivery and Air Induction/Fuel Injector/Service and Repair)
* Control Module References (See: Testing and Inspection/Programming and Relearning) for Engine Control Module replacement, setup, and
DTC P0234 or P0299
* Perform the Diagnostic System Check - Vehicle (See: Testing and Inspection/Initial Inspection and Diagnostic Overview/Diagnostic System
Check - Vehicle) prior to using this diagnostic procedure.
* Review Strategy Based Diagnosis (See: Testing and Inspection/Initial Inspection and Diagnostic Overview/Strategy Based Diagnosis) for an
overview of the diagnostic approach.
* Diagnostic Procedure Instructions (See: Testing and Inspection/Initial Inspection and Diagnostic Overview/Diagnostic Procedure
Instructions) provides an overview of each diagnostic category.
- Engine Overboost
- Engine Underboost
Diagnostic Fault Information
Typical Scan Tool Data
The boost pressure sensor is integrated with the intake air temperature (IAT) sensor. The boost pressure sensor measures the range of pressures
between the turbocharger and the throttle body. Pressure in this portion of the induction system is affected by the following: