2010 Cadillac Truck SRX AWD V6-2.8L Turbo Page 1911
Perform the Diagnostic Repair Verification (See: Verification Tests) after completing the diagnostic procedure.
* Ignition Coil Replacement - Bank 1 (See: Powertrain Management/Ignition System/Ignition Coil/Service and Repair/Ignition Coil
Replacement - Bank 1)
* Ignition Coil Replacement - Bank 2 (See: Powertrain Management/Ignition System/Ignition Coil/Service and Repair/Ignition Coil
Replacement - Bank 2)
* Control Module References (See: Testing and Inspection/Programming and Relearning) for engine control module replacement, setup, and
* Perform the Diagnostic System Check - Vehicle (See: Testing and Inspection/Initial Inspection and Diagnostic Overview/Diagnostic System
Check - Vehicle) prior to using this diagnostic procedure.
* Review Strategy Based Diagnosis (See: Testing and Inspection/Initial Inspection and Diagnostic Overview/Strategy Based Diagnosis) for an
overview of the diagnostic approach.
* Diagnostic Procedure Instructions (See: Testing and Inspection/Initial Inspection and Diagnostic Overview/Diagnostic Procedure
Instructions) provides an overview of each diagnostic category.
- Secondary Air Injection System Pressure Sensor Performance
- Secondary Air Injection System Pressure Sensor Circuit Low Voltage
- Secondary Air Injection System Pressure Sensor Circuit High Voltage
Diagnostic Fault Information
The secondary air injection system aids in the reduction of hydrocarbon emissions during a cold start. The electric air pump forces fresh air into the
exhaust stream in order to accelerate the catalyst operation. A secondary air injection pressure sensor is used to monitor the air flow from the
secondary air injection pump. The engine control module (ECM) supplies voltage to the 5 V reference circuit and provides a ground for the low
reference circuit. The sensor provides a signal voltage to the ECM relative to the pressure changes within the secondary air injection system.
Conditions for Running the DTC
* DTC P0100, P0101, P0102, P0103, P0111, P0112, P0113, P0114, P0116, P0117, P0118, P0119, P050C, P2227, P2228, or P2229 is not set.
* The secondary air injection system has been commanded ON and OFF during the ignition cycle.
* Battery voltage is between 10-18 V.
* Engine speed is 680-3,500 RPM.
* Intake air temperature is between -12 to +80掳C (10.4-176掳F).
* Engine coolant temperature is between -10.5 to +69.8掳C (13-158掳F).
* Mass airflow is less than 100 g/s.
* Catalyst heating is active.
* Current altitude is less than 3,000 m (9,843 ft).
* The difference between intake air temp and engine coolant start temp is less than 15掳C (59掳F).
* The DTC runs once per ignition cycle when the above conditions exist.